Flik User Manual
To get started with your Flik, follow the steps below:
- Remove Flik device from packaging, open the battery hatch on the back of the device
- Place three AA batteries into the back of the Flik device. Reconnect the battery hatch
- Remove the Flik remote from the packaging.
- Remove the clear plastic strips on top of the velcro strips that have already been placed on the Flik device and remote.
- Place the Flik device and remote on the surface of your choosing. Firmly push and massage the device and remote into the surfaces to ensure that the velcro strips are firmly connected.
- Test the placement of the battery to ensure the signal will reach the Flik device prior to sticking the remote to that location via the velcro strip
- Flik battery life is approximately 3-4 months, depending on use and battery quality. Use high quality batteries for best results.